Saturday, January 6, 2018

A New Season: 2018

Welcome back! 

I'm so excited to be blogging again! We've been in the season called babies-diapers-toddlers-messy-craziness, and this year, Austin and I want to be focused and intentional with our time.

Taking time to READ is important to our spiritual and emotional health. So, what better way to use a school 20Time opportunity to read and blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to read many books that breathe life to our souls and encouragement to our hearts.

The LOVE OF MY LIFE:


Our ADORABLE Munchkins:


Recently, I've been reading a fun and fascinating literary cocktail: Star Wars Aftermath series (Wendig), The Magnolia Story (Gaines), Raising an Original (Carr), and I Am Malala (Yousafzai). It's been a perfect blend of far reaching galaxies and challenging realities. I'd recommend ALL of them. (Here's a link to my reflections on Malala's story.)

I hope to start this year with a short reflection on Carr's text as it provided a focused lens for raising our children with their God-given purpose as the focus. It was beautiful.

Thank you for taking this journey with me and I hope you find a morsel of encouragement as we read our way through 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment