Saturday, February 22, 2014

End of a Journey

Well,  that's it. After a year (a little more, because, well, I didn't rush and missed a few days) we've read through the Bible together. Wow, what an incredible book, journey, and experience. God's Word is rich in wisdom, grace, and lessons.

I had always wanted to read the whole Bible, but could never get past Genesis. Then, I was inspired, determined to make my faith real and pursue the Truth of God, his Word, and deepen my relationship with Jesus. I'd always felt like I was missing something and figured it was worth a try. Boy, was it ever worth it. My life changed when I spent a few minutes of my day with The Lord, meditating on his words.

I hope and pray that you enjoyed this journey. I pray you were encouraged and inspired. But most of all, I pray that you were, or are, challenged to read all that God has to say again, or for the very first time. It will truly, radically, and eternally change your life.
And so, as my journey with you in this daily reading and mediating on scripture ends, I hope it is just the beginning for us as we pursue our loving and amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment