Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 87: Take Each Opportunity


Acts 3; Deuteronomy 17-18; Job 12


Peter saw that a crowd had gather and so he spoke.  Peter recognized that what had happened to the lame man had caught some people’s attention; the work of the Holy Spirit often does.  And instead of shrugging it off or making an excuse that he wasn’t prepared, he stepped up and took the opportunity to share the gospel with the crowd.  Do I take every opportunity I’m given to share about Jesus, or do I cower away in fear of rejection or with excuses?  If I have the faith that I say I have, why do I not believe that God will give me the words no matter what the situation or response?  One of the things that I keep trying to remind myself is:  God has always helped me through, he has never left me, he will not leave me now.  I pray that we will take each opportunity presented to us to share the gospel and love of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment